Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eighth Pitch WW



                                                                  ***Weight loss***
OK had to get serious with the weight loss since being diagnosed with Diabetes.  I did well the month of November and attained an 11 lb loss.  I am starting over now since the advent of the new Weight Watchers Points Plus system.

So starting 12/5/2010 I want to lose 163.8 lbs
As of 12/10/2010 I have lost 4 lbs.  SO - great start for a week!

I did not exercise, I wanted to see how the new Points Plus program would work for me.  The first 3 days, my blood sugars went up about 20-30 points and that concerned me (even though I was still close to "control" range, I wanted to be lower) but they settled back down to the range they were in pre-Points Plus after that.  I am happy with how I feel and also I am always full now!  In fact, I really doubted that I was loosing weight because I felt that I was eating too much. This week I am going to add exercise to my routine and I am planning 30 minutes of exercise with a goal of 3-4 times a week this coming week.

1 comment:

  1. good for you! keep me informed about the ww program- i quit because i just wasn't seeing any wt loss. i've started going to the fitness ctr at gcc and am enjoying it! really- total surprise to me too!

    ReplyDelete