Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Pitch



I have never blogged before, so this is my first attempt.  I am not sure what I want to accomplish here, but I have enjoyed reading other peoples blogs so thought I would see if I could keep up with a blog of my own.






Soon my husband and I will celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. We were married on Halloween and that was a great day to be married.  We had our wedding in the home of a friend and we decorated for Halloween and asked our guests to dress in costume for this as well,  I made my wedding dress and my husband's wedding shirt.  He made his chainmaille shirt that he is wearing.  Very appropriate because he is to this day my knight in shining armor and he makes me feel like a princess (even when I don't think I deserve to be one).










"MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN. BUT,  AGAIN, SO ARE THUNDER, LIGHTENING, TORNADOES AND HAIL." --- anonymous

 Glass Slippers 
(OK PLASTIC JELLIES)


I love being married. It's wonderful to find that one special someone you want to annoy for the rest of your life -- Rita Rudner


********************************************

5 comments:

  1. It was an amazing wedding!!! So happy to have been a part of it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still celebrate on the 31st. A2 were married on Halloween too. And now you...this really is a disproportionate number.

    Grats on making it to 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peregrin - I do remember your wedding as well and thought about yours when I was planning mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - I am so glad you officiated - it was a wonderful ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding dress was as beautiful as mine! I should thank the seamstress again sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete