Thursday, January 6, 2011

12th Pitch! Walking my butt off!


 My three children and I.

I walked 3.3 miles today and the grand total is 10/500 miles!  I figured out that I have to have 9.6 miles a week to make my goal, and I have decided to get in at least 10 miles a week to give me some lee way for vacations and illness, etc.  I am a day early (since January 1 was Saturday, my weeks are Sat - Fri).

I didn't do anything last night, I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open when I got home from work.  My feet are also very sore.  Since my one pair of shoes is killing me I don't have shoes to alternate to give my feet a different workout.  I had to take my car into the shop today and that wasn't cheap, so now I don't have the money for shoes until I get paid next week.  Oh well, that is life :)

I think I might rest tomorrow.  I am up 2 lbs on my scale.  Since I have been following plan I know this is inflammation from all this work out.  I am going to take ibuprofen tonight and 2-3 times tomorrow.  My feet are really killing me so I think they deserve a rest until the 5K on Sunday.  I may walk a mile on Saturday.  We have a bike also, and I may try riding that next week since the challenge is walk/hike/run/bike. There is a really cool T-shirt designed by the owner of the challenge at this web address: 


http://www.customizedgirl.com/design/e73e74e7c652ff32cdb4d0fc7f952b0a_1467652

I am going to order this shirt in next payday and when I get a new one for 2012 I am hoping to be at least a couple of sizes smaller by then!  Well, that is it for now!  Keep on Trekkin' on!

Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment